Are you an upbeat, driven, team player who loves animals and is looking to work for the Best Veterinarian in the Hudson Valley?! Then this position is for you!
Would your friends describe you as:
- a total animal lover
- a real people person
- excellent at multitasking
- detail oriented
- someone with a positive, fun demeanor
Then Middlehope Veterinary Hospital may be the perfect job for you! Repeatedly voted Hudson Valley’s Best Veterinary Hospital, Best Pet Resort and Best Doggy-Daycare. We offer complete veterinary wellness services as well as overnight accommodations, grooming, daycare, and training at our Pet N Play Luxury Resort.
Our Client Care Specialists are responsible for maintaining the flow of the day and providing exceptional care to our clients including:
- Handling busy phone lines in an upbeat and professional manner
- Scheduling new and existing patients
- Promoting services
- The ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Assisting veterinarians and technicians
- Helping to keep the day's schedule on track
- Providing education to our clients regarding their pets' veterinary care
- Exceptional communication skills
- Maintaining electronic medical records, and basic computer work.
- Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness in and around our facility
Client Care Specialists have the imperative job of advocating for our patients and educating our clients. The right person will:
- love to smile and will make a good first impression on the phone and in person.
- be a team player who loves animals and is not afraid to jump in and get things done.
- be committed to a positive culture and work environment
We offer a positive, fun, place to work, filled with puppy kisses, furry and non-furry friends! We are also proud to offer:
- a competitive salary
- comprehensive animal behavior training
- paid sick and vacation days
- health insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Up to 50% off Veterinary Care, Training, Grooming, Daycare and Overnight Care!
If you can't imagine passing up this opportunity - Apply today!