Are you an experienced, Licensed Veterinary Technician who thrives in a fast-paced, bustling environment, practicing high quality medicine? Do you want to be part of a positive team and fun practice culture? If you answered 'yes' to all of the above, this is the practice for you! A busy and independently owned 4 Doctor practice is looking for a Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our friendly, close-knit team.
If you have the following skills/characteristics, apply today!
A well rounded technical skill-set including:
- IV Catheterization
- Digital Radiology
- Anesthesia Induction
- Intubation & Monitoring
- Dentistry with Digital Radiology
- Surgical Assisting
- Nursing Care
- Laboratory Protocols
- Computer proficiency (knowledge of Cornerstone a plus)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that allow you to expertly communicate with pet parents and co-workers.
- Attention to detail and fantastic organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure without missing deadlines or sacrificing performance
- A positive, fun demeanor
This is your opportunity to join a great care team that provides superior service to the animals AND their humans in the beautiful Hudson Valley. Middlehope Veterinary Hospital proudly offers exemplary veterinary medical care as well as a fun, positive atmosphere enjoyed by clients and staff alike. Our four doctor, privately owned practice focuses on quality care and superior client service.
Hours & Availability
We are hiring either a Part time or Full Time Technician. Pets receive excellent care from our team 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday and from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. Our team members participate in a Saturday rotation, so you won't have to work every Saturday!
Your knowledge, skills and abilities will be rewarded with
- A competitive salary
- Paid sick and vacation days
- Health insurance
- 401K with company matching
- Up to 50% off Veterinary Care, Training, Grooming, Doggy Daycare and Overnight Care!
- NYS Veterinary Technician License (Required)